- 192 kHz, 32-bit DAC embedded in the USB-C connector
- Balancing and isolating transformers housed in the gold-plated Neutrik XLR connectors
- No drivers, plug-and-play. Compatible with macOS, Windows, Android, and iOS
- Snap-on reusable cable-tie system
- Shielded QuadCore cabling enclosed in durable Sonnect-blue braided sleeving
Pristine audio quality
The DAC delivers pristine 192 kHz, 32-bit audio. No drivers needed; simply plug it into your laptop, smartphone or tablet and select ‘SoundWire’ as audio device.
Custom-designed transformers housed in the XLR connectors balance the signal, eliminating the need for DI boxes and protecting your playback device from accidental 48V activation.
To ensure exceptional audio quality, interference-rejection and minimise cross-talk, the cable features a shielded QuadCore wiring configuration.
Sonnect blue braid
A custom-made 24 Nylon twin-fibre braid sleeving strengthens the cable, protecting it from accidental tugging or pinches. The braid is detached from the cable, ensuring maximum flexibility and a soft touch.
Reusable tie cord is permanently attached to the Y-split, saving you from using tape and the environment from unnecessary waste.